28.2.08

Super-Tapping

Recently I have been noticing that in my natural speech, if there are a series of taps, I will replace them and the surrounding contexts with a trilled consonant. Things I have caught myself saying include:
ʍʌraʲɾu for "what did I do..." normally ʍʌɾɪɾaʲɾu

kʰʌraʊt for "cut it out!" normally kʰʌɾɪɾaʊt

I need to hear some more examples before I can absolutely be sure of the contexts. It's a very... not careful speech; in the second example I was exclaiming for the safety of some children. It's definitely with a rhotic quality as well, a colleague actually caught the first one in my speech when I was telling some story. I'll put any further developments as they come to me.

1 Comentarios:

Anonymous Anonymous dijó...

Well it's good post
final cut pro crack mac

1.2.18  

Post a Comment

<< Home